5.19.2011

and this is my prayer ...

i've been reading Philippians 1:1-11 all week. each day, looking for new things. i've actually never done this before. i usually focus on quantity: how much can i read each day. now i'm focussing on quality: how much Truth and insight can i glean from just a few verses. next week i'll read verses 12-18 all week. i'm following this guideline [as part of that "maximize your mornings challenge" that i'm doing, remember? best thing ever.] anyway, since i've read it a million times this week, and have had the time to just meditate on every last beautiful word, i just had to share this with you. feel free to print:



[click on it to make it bigger, and then save and print]

also, it occurred to me to make a few different colors. so here ya go :)


maybe green?


or blue


or aqua?


i sure hope one of these works for you!

6 comments:

  1. Love! Amazing when you focus so intently, isn't it? I've been on Psalm 107 for awhile. Proclaiming it, weeping with it and rejoicing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this verse! And i really love what you said about focusing on quality more than quantity!! I want to KNOW the word--for it to be written on my heart, not just my mind. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful , as always friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I a also enjoying my time in Philippians.. learning so much going verse by verse! Enjoy the journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love. Love. Love. Thanks for sharing!

    "i usually focus on quantity: how much can i read each day. now i'm focussing on quality: how much Truth and insight can i glean from just a few verses." Yes! This is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your shop on Etsy...I love it!! What beautiful printables you make. I feel inspired! Come check out my shop and blog:

    41WestDesigns.etsy.com
    houseofsorensens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete