1.03.2013

great deals and cute stuff

some of my favorite things on zazzle.com right now

[use code MAKEYOURYEAR for 50% off the price you see listed here]


    found here             |           found here            |           found here            |           found here

[first three are some of my new designs, the fourth one isn't mine but i loved it]




found here             |           found here            |           found here            |           found here

[none of my designs, just thought they were super cute]


and then use the same MAKEYOURYEAR code for 30% off iPhone cases!

here are my faves:


found here             |           found here            |           found here            |           found here



found here             |           found here            |           found here            |           found here

[that herringbone one is my design. i honestly can't decide which one i love most]


No comments:

Post a Comment